1 cup butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch-pieces
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, more if needed
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground cumin
4 cloves garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
½ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
¼ cup tahini
Salt and pepper to taste
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
Microgreens or parsley
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place squash on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cumin.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer cooled squash into a food processor and add the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, chickpeas, Greek yogurt, tahini, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse to achieve desired consistency. Add extra olive oil to thin out if needed and season to taste.
- Transfer into individual serving bowls, drizzle with olive oil and top with Greek yogurt, microgreens, and pomegranate seeds. Serve with pita chips.