Grilled Mackerel with Potato and Yogurt Salad
1 lb FAGE Total 2%
1.65 lb new potatoes
1 red onion, diced
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ bunch parsley, chopped
½ bunch chives, chopped
1 bag washed baby spinach
1 clove garlic
1 cup olive oil
4 large fillets of mackerel
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- For the potato salad: Cook potatoes in salted water until just tender, then drain. Lightly crush potatoes using a fork, then mix with onion, FAGE Total 2% Yogurt, lemon juice, parsley and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred half the bag baby spinach leaves and mix into potatoes.
- Keep warm.
- For the green dressing: Place the remaining spinach into a food processor, add the garlic then, and puree.
- Slowly pour in 3.4 fl oz of olive oil to form dressing.
- To cook the mackerel: Heat grill to the highest setting.
- Place the mackerel fillets on baking sheet skin-side up, season with a little salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil, grill until golden brown.
- Place each mackerel fillet onto a plate with a large spoonful of potato salad.
- Drizzle the green oil around then serve.