Grilled Yogurt Flatbread
These incredibly easy flatbreads are delicious and pair with many flavors. Needless to say, they are a buzzworthy must-try!
1 cup FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Hummus, FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
Apricot jam, jalapeno peppers, and FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
Sun-dried tomato slices, slivered almonds, and FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
Asparagus, prosciutto, and lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, flour, baking powder.
- Flour your hands and knead dough until it forms into a ball.
- Let dough sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat up grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a ball and flatten with hands or rolling pin until it’s about ¼ inch thick.
- Brush olive oil over the top of the flatbread and grill on each side for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings.