Honey-Scented Fruits with Greek Yogurt
1 cup water
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 lemon, juiced and zested
2 1/4 cup chopped mixed fruit, such as summer fruits
4 FAGE Total 5% with Honey split cups
- Bring sugar, water, clove, cinnamon and lemon to a boil.
- When the mixture has reached boiling and the sugar has dissolved, add honey from FAGE Total with Honey split cup and chill for approximately 2 hours.
- Once the mixture is cold, place layers of fruit into glasses or small dishes and pour the syrup mixture slowly over the top.
- Leave in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Garnish with a large spoonful of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt to serve.