1 cup whole wheat flour or white whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking power
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
½ cup milk
1 large egg
2 tablespoons melted butter, more for greasing pan
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
Raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
Almond butter, cashew butter, or peanut butter
- In a medium size bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another medium size bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat. Add butter and batter to the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start forming on the pancakes. Flip pancakes and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with extra Greek yogurt, berries, nut butter, and maple syrup.