1 cup all-purpose flour
⅓ cup sugar
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
½ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
¼ cup milk
½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In medium sized bowl, combine the eggs, Greek yogurt, oil, and milk.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well combined. Divide batter into 3 bowls and fold in blueberries, strawberries, or chocolate chips into each respective bowl.
- Grease muffin tin and fill to three-fourths full in each well. Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm with additional Greek yogurt for topping!