Marinated Chicken and Lamb Fillet with Saffron Yogurt
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total 5%
1 small packet of saffron powder
Sea salt and black pepper
1 tsp turmeric
2 1/4 cup diced lamb leg steak
2 skinless chicken fillets
2 naan bread
Green salad leaves
½ bunch chives, chopped
- The day before, mix FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, oregano, half the saffron, seasoning and turmeric together.
- Split this mixture and spread half over the lamb and chicken to marinate.
- Chill the remaining half in a bowl.
- Seal the chicken in a hot pan and cook thoroughly, or until golden brown.
- Seal the lamb in another hot pan and cook to your liking—better on the pink side.
- When the meat is just about cooked, warm through the naan bread in the oven.
- To serve, arrange the naan in the center of the plate and pile green salad leaves on top.
- Dress the meat around the naan, and finish with a spoonful of the remaining saffron yogurt in the center and a few chives.