Melon Mojito Poptail
Take “adult” popsicles to the next level with these rum smoothie pops! Delicious, seasonal honeydew melon and creamy FAGE Greek Yogurt make this popsicle cocktail a must-have at your next summer gathering.
4 cups honeydew, reserve 1 cup for garnish
½ cup FAGE Total 0%
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 oz. rum
- In a blender, puree 3 cups of honeydew. Add yogurt, agave, lime juice, and rum and blend until smooth.
- Fill a small plastic cup and freeze for 30 minutes and then insert popsicle sticks before it freezes completely.
- Freeze for an additional 2 ½ hours or until completely frozen.
- Add Melon Mojito Pop to a glass and add prosecco. Serve immediately garnished with honeydew balls.
- Mocktail alternative: Skip the rum in the popsicle and swap the prosecco with a fruity seltzer water.