Olive House Feta Salad
1/3 ready-to-bake ciabatta loaf
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2.0 oz mayonnaise (garlic flavor)
2.0 oz FAGE Total 5%
2 tbsp water
1 packet fresh chives, chopped
7 oz feta cheese
1 ripe avocado pear
3.5 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
1 pack of prepared lambs lettuce
2.0 oz roasted pine nuts
2.1 oz pitted olives (optional)
- Cut the ciabatta into small cubes and fry in the oil and garlic till crisp and golden, stirring frequently to stop burning.
- Combine mayonnaise, FAGE Total Yogurt and water to make a thin dressing. Add half the chives.
- Cut the feta into small cubes. Peel and stone the avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Toast pine nuts in a dry pan for 2 – 3 minutes, turning regularly until golden.
- Place lambs lettuce, pine nuts, olives, chives and the dressing in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the avocado, tomatoes and feta and toss gently.
- Garnish with the croutons and serve.