2 pears, cored and cut into 4 wedges
2 FAGE Total 5% with Honey split cups
1/8 cup currants or raisins
1 tsp grated lemon zest
½ tsp ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut two sheets of foil, each about 12 inches square.
- Place one foil sheet on work surface.
- Arrange four pear wedges, overlapping slightly, on one half of foil.
- Take one container of FAGE Total with Honey and drizzle half the honey over the pears.
- Sprinkle with half the currants, half of the lemon peel and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Fold foil over, enclosing contents completely and crimping edges tightly to seal.
- Repeat this process until you have two parcels.
- Place foil packets on a preheated baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then open the tin foil parcels.
<br> <br>PLEASE BE CAREFUL, AS THE STEAM MAY BURN.
- Serve with chilled FAGE Total Greek Yogurt and drizzle with the remaining honey.