Plum Tart with Lightly Sweetened Yogurt
This zesty, lightly sweetened dessert is so creamy and rich. It’s a perfect swap for a classic cheesecake, and incorporates beautiful seasonal fruits. Bonus – check out the video below for some expert guidance on cutting plums.
1 cup salted butter, softened
2 cups flour
½ cup powder sugar
1 cup FAGE Total 5%
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups powder sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 lemon zest
2 plums, pitted and thinly sliced
3 green grapes, cut into star shapes
6 mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl mix butter, flour and sugar with a fork until it clumps together, then press mixture into a tart pan.
- Using a fork, poke holes into the crust so it rises evenly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl beat yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and zest until well incorporated. Keep chilled.
- Once tart is cool to the touch, spoon in tart filling and top with sliced plums, grapes and mint leaves.