2 pints large blueberries
½ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
4 tablespoons strawberry or raspberry preserve
1 tablespoon milk
12 bamboo skewer sticks
- Skewer about 10 large blueberries onto a bamboo stick and repeat using all of the skewer sticks.
- Line a half baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a tall glass drinking cup, mix Greek yogurt, strawberry or raspberry preserve, and milk until well combined.
- Dip blueberry skewer into the yogurt mixture, spooning it to cover all the berries, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.