6.2 oz unsalted butter
2.7 oz fine granulated sugar
2.7 oz ground, fine semolina
5.3 oz plain flour
1 oz corn flour
17.6 oz FAGE Total 5%
12.4 oz fresh raspberries
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in the semolina and flour.
- Knead gently, until a soft, pliable dough is formed.
- Press the dough into an 8-inch flan tin, using your fingertips or a spoon.
- Divide into 6 portions and prick the dough well with a fork.
- Bake at 325º F for 45 – 60 minutes or until pale golden brown.
- Leave to cool slightly in the tin before cooling on a wire tray.
- To serve, spread the yogurt on top of the shortbread and decorate with the raspberries.