Roasted Beet and Greek Yogurt Salad
1 pound mixed red and golden beets, scrubbed
⅓ cup water
1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving
2 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
¼ cup chopped fresh dill
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp fine sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, plus more for serving
2 packed cups baby arugula
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Beets: Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Place beets in a baking dish, pour water into dish, and drizzle with oil. Cover dish tightly with foil and roast until beets are almost tender, about 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue to roast beets until water is evaporated and beets are very tender, 15 minutes more.
- Let beets cool enough to handle. Rub skins off beets, then cut beets into ½” thick wedges and toss with vinegar.
- Yogurt Sauce: In a medium bowl mix together FAGE Total, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Salad: To serve, spoon a dollop of yogurt mixture onto plates. Top with arugula. Arrange beets on top, and sprinkle with feta. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.