Seafood and Saffron Pasta
Generous pinch of saffron threads
1 cup dry white wine
17.6 oz fresh pasta or 8.8 oz dried pasta
1 tbsp oil
6 spring onions, sliced
1 stick of celery, chopped
1 lb peeled prawns, cooked
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total 5%
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
Small bunch fresh dill, chopped
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp wine, while the rest of the ingredients are prepared.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook spring onions and celery in oil in a frying pan for about 1 minute.
- Add wine to the pan and boil over a high heat until reduced by two-thirds.
- Stir in FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, mustard, saffron and dill.
- Drain pasta and serve into warmed dishes.
- Add seafood to the mixture in the pan, heat through and pour it over pasta.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.