Tandoori Chicken with Mint and Yogurt Raita
4 chicken pieces
1 cup FAGE Total 0%
1 cup of tandoori powder/paste
1 tsp dried cumin
1 small onion
1 tsp mint sauce
- Take half of the yogurt and mix with the tandoori spices.
- Set the chicken in the sauce for 6 hours to marinate.
- Marinating the chicken with yogurt and tandoori spices tenderizes the meat and infuses it with flavor.
- Bake the chicken on a flat baking sheet in oven on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Grate cucumber and onion.
- Mix with remaining yogurt and combine cumin and mint sauce to make raita.
- Serve chicken with a Greek salad and raita.