Truffled Scrambled Eggs with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
Less than 15'
2 tbsp FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
2 large or extra-large eggs
1/8 tsp salt
1 pinch ground white pepper
2 tsp black truffle butter
Fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat a small nonstick skillet over low heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, FAGE Total, salt and pepper.
- Melt the truffle butter in the pan, then add the eggs.
- Stir frequently with a spatula until thick and creamy curds form and no liquid is left.
- Serve immediately with chives as a garnish.