New Recipe: Artisanal Chips and Sour Cream Onion Dip
This sour cream dip is to die for! Simple ingredients paired with delicious homemade potato chips, this recipe will become an entertaining staple in no time.
Sour Cream Onion Dip:
- 2 cups FAGE Sour Cream
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large russet potato, thinly sliced with mandolin
- ½ cup canola oil
Cook Time: 1 hour
- In a medium size bowl, mix sour cream, onion, garlic, chives, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Keep in refrigerator for at least 30-45 minutes before serving to meld flavors.
- In a deep stainless-steel pot, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced potato and fry until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet. Salt liberally.
- Spoon sour cream dip into glass cups and top with potato chips. Serve immediately.