New Recipe: Baked Salmon with Sour Cream
Light, flavorful baked salmon over mesclun greens is the perfect dinner to satisfy the whole family. Add some creamy texture with a rich, velvety scoop of FAGE Sour Cream to complete this delicious dish.
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mesclun salad to serve with salmon
- FAGE Sour Cream
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle each salmon fillet with olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Bake for 12-15 minutes or to your preference of doneness.
- In a medium bowl, add mesclun and toss with your favorite salad dressing. Add salad and salmon to each plate and top salmon with sour cream and serve immediately.