New Recipe: Loaded Baked Potato with Sour Cream
Jam-packed with deliciousness and topped with a creamy scoop of FAGE Sour Cream, these loaded baked potatoes are the quintessential side dish for almost any meal – special occasion or not!
- 4 baking potatoes, washed
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup FAGE Sour Cream, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a fork, puncture holes into each potato. Bake on a baking sheet for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice a strip off the top of each potato and scoop out the insides into a mixing bowl being careful not to tear the shell.
- Add butter, sour cream, milk, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and stuff mixture back into potato shell and top with additional cheese and bacon crumble. Bake again for an additional 15 minutes. Plate potato and top with more sour cream and chives.