New Recipe: Mini Sour Cream Pinwheel Sandwiches
A delicious spread of pinwheel sandwiches so mouthwatering you won’t be able to stop after just one! Loaded up with sour cream, bacon, and jalapenos, these delectable pinwheel sandwiches are easily prepped and ready to devour at your next gathering.
- 6 oz. FAGE Sour Cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked bacon, diced
- 2 jalapenos, coarsely chopped
- 2 flour tortilla wraps
- 2 spinach tortilla wraps
- 2 tomato tortilla wraps
Cook Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, add sour cream, cream cheese, cheese, bacon and jalapeno. Mix until well combined.
- Spread about ½ cup of sour cream mixture evenly onto tortilla, roll tightly, and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice rolled tortilla into 1-inch slices and serve.