New Recipe: No-Bake Sour Cream Lemon Cheesecake
Who knew cheesecake could be this creamy! Rich, velvety FAGE Sour Cream adds an extra creaminess to this tart, subtly sweet dessert.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker, crushed into crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Sour Cream Filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup FAGE Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Lemon rind, curled
- Edible flowers
- Pomegranate seeds
Cook Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker, sugar, butter, and salt. Press down onto a 9-inch pie tart pan. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with electric mixture until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Fold in sour cream and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Top with lemon rind curls, raspberries, mint, edible flowers, and pomegranate seeds.