New Recipe: Shrimp Tacos with Spicy Sour Cream Sauce
Zesty, a little bit spicy, and bursting with flavor, these tasty shrimp tacos are ready within 15 minutes. Add whatever toppings you’d like to personalize and drizzle with spicy sour cream sauce for a perfect finishing touch.
Spicy Sour Cream Sauce:
- 1 cup FAGE Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons garlic chili sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3-pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of salt
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup romaine, shredded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- Optional: cilantro, lime wedges
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together sour cream, vinegar, honey, chili sauce, lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium size pan, heat olive oil, add shrimp, paprika, garlic and salt. Cook until shrimp are pink and to your preference of doneness. Set aside.
- Fill each corn tortilla with shrimp, avocado, tomato, red cabbage, romaine and jalapeno. Add a spoonful of spicy sour cream sauce and serve immediately.