In the Kitchen
New Recipe: Sour Cream Jalapeno Poppers
Loaded jalapeno poppers are the creamy party appetizer everyone loves! Use FAGE Sour Cream for a velvety, indulgent addition – these jalapeno poppers are so yummy they’ll make you want to do the happy dance.
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 12 medium jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded (stems intact)
- 4-ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup FAGE Sour Cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, onion, 2 tablespoons chives, cumin, and salt.
- Fill jalapenos with sour cream mixture, top with mozzarella cheese and place onto baking pan and bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with bacon crumble and the remaining tablespoon of chives. Cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.