New Recipe: Sour Cream Ranch Dip with Buffalo Wings
The perfect appetizer for any game day spread or family gathering, wings and ranch dip for the home run! Creamy ranch dip blends with the heat of spicy buffalo wings for a mouthwatering combination.
- 2 cups FAGE Sour Cream
- 1 packet dry ranch dip mix
- 24 buffalo wings (store bought or using your favorite recipe)
- Additional buffalo wing sauce
- Celery, cut into sticks
- Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream and ranch mix. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place pre-cooked wings into the oven and heat until warmed through. Optionally, toss with additional buffalo wing sauce for spicier wings.
- Serve wings, celery, and carrots with sour cream ranch dip.