New Recipe: Spinach Sour Cream Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowl
Everything tastes better in a bread bowl! Dive into this Spinach Artichoke Dip made with FAGE Sour Cream , perfect for game day or any gathering.
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 round sourdough bread
- 8-ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup FAGE Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 small cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 14-ounce jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh shredded parmesan
- ½ cup gruyere grated cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Serve with: Pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the top off the sourdough bread and scoop out the center leaving a 3/4″ shell.
- In a medium size bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Fold in garlic, spinach, artichoke, red pepper, parmesan cheese, gruyere, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Once combined, microwave for 5 minutes.
- Place cheese mixture into the bread bowl. Top with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is hot.
- Serve immediately with pita chips.