Beer Soaked Steak Nachos
A fiery nacho dish with a cool finish
For the Steak:
2 round steaks
1 bottle of beer
For the Spicy BBQ Beans:
1/4 cup chorizo sausage, chopped
1 small red onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 red chili, chopped
1 can baked beans
1/3 cup beef stock or water
For the Dressing:
1 fresh lime
1 bunch cilantro also known as coriander
1 cup FAGE Total 0% Greek Yogurt
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup cheddar, grated (optional)
- Marinate the steaks in the beer for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, gently fry the chorizo, onion, garlic and chili.
- Add the beans and stock to the frying pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Juice and zest lime in a separate bowl.
- Chop half the cilantro and mix with FAGE Total 0% Greek Yogurt and lime.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place the tortilla chips in an oval dish and warm through in the oven.
- Fry the steaks to your liking and leave to rest.
- Pour the beans into the middle of the tortilla chips. Slice the steak and place on top.
- Garnish with yogurt dressing and the rest of the cilantro.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese (optional) and share.
Additional Notes:Marinated beef steak adds something special to this traditional nachos dish. The cilantro and lime Greek yogurt add a cooling finish to the fiery chorizo and chilis.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.