Blueberry-Banana Pancakes with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
Stack your breakfast with flavor.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 to 1¼ cups milk
¾ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 large eggs
3 tbsp butter, melted, plus more for cooking
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cups fresh blueberries
2 large bananas, sliced into thin rounds
½ cup chopped toasted walnuts, optional
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- Preheat oven to warm setting.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine 1 cup milk, FAGE Total, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not overmix. Add ¼ cup more milk if batter is too thick. Fold in blueberries.
- Preheat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush griddle with butter.
- Ladle batter onto griddle using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, and top each pancake with 3-4 banana slices. When bubbles begin to form around edges, flip pancakes, and continue to cook another minute or until golden brown. Transfer pancakes to a baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm while cooking remaining batter.
- Place 3-4 warm pancakes on each plate. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired, and top with FAGE Total, bananas, and blueberries.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.