Buffalo Chicken Greek Yogurt Dip with FAGE Total
A creamy twist on a crowd-pleaser.
17.6 oz. container of FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 chicken breasts, cubed in ½-inch cubes
1 small onion, diced
½ small red bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
3 tbsp cayenne pepper hot sauce or more, to taste
1 tbsp paprika, sweet or smoked
2 scallions, thinly sliced
½ cup blue cheese, crumbled
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Carrot sticks, celery sticks, sliced crostini, or tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, add the vegetable oil and sauté the cubed chicken over medium heat. Next, add the onion, garlic and bell pepper and sauté until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Preheat broiler and adjust the rack so it is 6 inches from the broiler.
- In a large bowl, add the FAGE Total, cooked chicken mixture, cheddar cheese, hot sauce, paprika and scallions. Mix together until heated through and cheddar starts to melt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour this mixture into a 9-inch glass pie dish that has been greased with cooking spray, then spread to form an even layer.
- Sprinkle the blue cheese crumbles over the dip. Broil the dip for approximately 5 minutes, until the top is bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, sliced crostini or tortilla chips. Tip: As a time-saver, use a ready-made rotisserie chicken.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.