Cranberry-Orange Scones with FAGE Total
A morning pastry to start the day the right way.
2 cups of flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp kosher salt
1/3 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 egg, lightly beaten
¼ cup butter, melted
2 tsp orange zest
½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine sugar, FAGE Total, egg, butter and orange zest. Whisk until combined well.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until almost combined. Fold the cranberries into the mixture. Do not overmix. Set dough aside.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface, then shape the dough into an approximately 9-inch circle. Gently flatten the top so the entire circle is about the same thickness.
- Using a large chef’s knife or bench scraper, divide dough into 8 wedges. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 400 degrees or until scones are golden brown. Insert a wooden toothpick into the center of a scone. If toothpick comes out clean, scones are done baking.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.