Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Berry Compote
A perfect summer dessert
1/2 Cup FAGE Total
Olive oil cooking spray
6 Tablespoon rolled oats
2 Tablespoon almond flour
1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
5 Packets stevia, divided
2 Teaspoon coconut oil, melted
2 Teaspoon unsweetened plain almond milk
4 Ounce low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
2 Tablespoon raw honey
1 Egg white
1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Turn a 5- to 6-qt slow cooker on high. Coat 4 6-oz ramekins with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a food processor, process oats, flour, cinnamon and 1 packet stevia until finely ground. Add oil and milk and pulse until mixture forms wet crumbs. Divide oat mixture among ramekins, pressing down with the back of a small spoon or your fingertips to cover bottoms. Transfer ramekins to slow cooker, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, honey and remaining 4 packets stevia with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Add egg and egg white, and beat until just combined. Add vanilla and lemon juice and beat until just combined. Add FAGE Total yogurt and beat just until combined.
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Spoon cheesecake batter into ramekins, dividing evenly. Carefully pour enough boiling water into bottom of slow cooker to reach about 1/2 inch up sides of ramekins. Decrease heat to low and drape a clean dish towel over the opening of slow cooker to prevent condensation from collecting on lid and falling into cheesecakes; place cover over top. Cook for 1 hour. NOTE: Do not remove dish towel or lid while cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare compote: In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, 2 tbsp. water, arrowroot powder and 2 packets stevia. Add berries and orange zest and place on high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-high and simmer until berries soften, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Turn off slow cooker and let cheesecakes cool to room temperature, covered, for about 1 hour, 30 minutes. Remove ramekins from slow cooker and slide a thin knife around the edge of each cheesecake to loosen. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Carefully unmold cheesecakes with a knife and serve with compote, dividing evenly.
- Compote: 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice 1 tsp. arrowroot powder 2 packets stevia, or to taste 1 cup frozen mixed berries 1 tsp. orange zest Additional Notes: Attributed to Clean Eating.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.