Greek Yogurt-Spinach Dip with FAGE Total
An ooeyy gooey dip that is packed with protein.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 (10oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ cup diced jarred piquillo peppers or spicy pickled peppers, drained
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1⅓ cups grated Parmesan cheese (about 5oz), divided
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a small oven-proof casserole dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Stir in onion, garlic, oregano, and salt and sauté until onions begin to soften, 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze as much excess liquid from spinach as possible, and stir into onion mixture along with lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peppers, FAGE Total, 1 cup Parmesan, and feta. Transfer to casserole dish and top with remaining ⅓ cup Parmesan.
- Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
- Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.