Honey, Orange and Yogurt Trifle
A delectable trifle filled with sweet and citrus flavors
1 homemade or store-bought 8-in diameter sponge cake
1/2 cup Greek honey
3 oranges, segmented with pith and membrane removed
1/4 cup brandy, optional
4 cups orange jelly
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
Fresh mint to garnish
- Cut sponge cake in half lengthways; spread each half with honey, then dice.
- Place in 1 large glass bowl or 8 individual glasses.
- Put orange segments on top of each, drizzle more honey over them and add the brandy.
- Pour over orange jelly and set for 4 hours in the fridge.
- To serve, spread FAGE Total Greek Yogurt over the top and garnish with mint.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.