Lemon Blueberry FAGE Total Bundt Cake with FAGE Total Lemon Glaze
A unique, light twist on a classic dessert.
Lemon Blueberry FAGE Total Bundt Cake:
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp kosher salt
1½ sticks unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1½ cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%, room temperature
½ cup milk, room temperature
Zest of 2 medium lemons
2 cups (1 pint) fresh blueberries
FAGE Total Lemon Glaze:
1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
2 tbsp FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
- Lemon Blueberry FAGE Total Bundt Cake: Adjust oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a bundt pan with either butter or nonstick spray and set aside. Note, the pan must be able to hold 8-10 cups of batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, FAGE Total, milk and lemon zest.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Do not overmix batter; there should be a few streaks of flour remaining within the batter.
- Fold the fresh blueberries into the batter until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if it is done. If the toothpick comes out clean, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Once cool, invert onto a cooling rack and drizzle the FAGE Total Lemon Glaze over the bundt cake.
- FAGE Total Lemon Glaze: In a small bowl, sift the confectioners' sugar. Then add in the FAGE Total, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over cool bundt cake. Slice and serve immediately.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.