Salmon and Fishcakes with FAGE Total® Greek Yogurt
FAGE Total brings out the flavor of the fish
14 oz dry mashed potatoes
1 tsp chopped dill
1 tbsp FAGE Total Yogurt
7 oz cooked flaked salmon
2.0 oz flour
3.5 oz breadcrumbs
3.4 fl oz vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing:
Juice of ½ a lemon
8.8 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
1 tbsp chopped dill
Mix ingredients together and chill
- Mix the mashed potato, dill, FAGE Total Yogurt and cooked salmon.
- Season to taste and divide into six balls.
- Form into fishcakes then pass through the flour, then through the egg, then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- To serve, shallow-fry the fishcakes until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on kitchen paper and place on plate with a large dollop of dressing.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.