Apricot Yogurt Slice
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
8.8 oz graham crackers
8 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup dried apricots
1/2 cup boiling water
2 1/4 cup
FAGE Total 5%
3 tbsp Greek honey
2 tbsp brandy
Confectioner's sugar to serve
Round tin, 8 in diameter
Toast the coconut under the grill until light golden brown.
- Put the biscuits into a blender and grind until finely crushed.
- Add 90% of the coconut and the melted butter and blend until mixed.
- Line an 8-inch round tin with plastic wrap, press the crumb mixture evenly over the base, and chill.
- Cover the apricots with the boiling water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Put the apricots and liquid in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the FAGE Total Classic, Greek honey, eggs and brandy and blend until smooth.
- Spread yogurt mix over the base and bake in a 350-degree F oven for 30 minutes, or until set. Cool, then refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into finger slices. Sprinkle the remaining toasted coconut onto each slice, dust with a little confectioner’s sugar. Serve with a dollop of FAGE Total Yogurt.