Banana Split Sundae with FAGE Total
1 medium banana
¼ cup fresh strawberries
¼ cup fresh pineapple
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
¼ cup fresh blueberries
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- Slice a fresh banana lengthwise to split the banana.
- Chop the fresh strawberries, and slice the fresh pineapple into small pieces.
- In a small serving bowl or dish, lay out the slices of banana on each side of the serving dish.
- Evenly spread the FAGE Total over the banana slices.
- Top with fresh strawberries, fresh pineapple, blueberries and a drizzle of honey.
- Finish with a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes and serve immediately.