Blueberry-Banana Pancakes with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 to 1¼ cups milk
¾ cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
2 large eggs
3 tbsp butter, melted, plus more for cooking
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cups fresh blueberries
2 large bananas, sliced into thin rounds
½ cup chopped toasted walnuts, optional
FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
- Preheat oven to warm setting.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine 1 cup milk, FAGE Total, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not overmix. Add ¼ cup more milk if batter is too thick. Fold in blueberries.
- Preheat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush griddle with butter.
- Ladle batter onto griddle using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, and top each pancake with 3-4 banana slices. When bubbles begin to form around edges, flip pancakes, and continue to cook another minute or until golden brown. Transfer pancakes to a baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm while cooking remaining batter.
- Place 3-4 warm pancakes on each plate. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired, and top with FAGE Total, bananas, and blueberries.