Caramelized Apple Brulee
Less than 15'
1 pink or red eating apple
Juice of 1/2 small lemon
1 tbsp butter
3 tbsp raw sugar
Generous pinch of Chinese five-spice powder
3/4 cup FAGE Total 5%
- Cut the apple, remove the core and divide into approximately 8 wedges.
- Toss in the lemon juice.
- Place the butter and 2 tbsp of sugar with the five-spice powder in a small pan.
- Heat gently until the butter melts.
- Add the apple pieces and cook for 4 – 5 minutes until the apple is coated and beginning to soften.
- Spoon into a heat-proof serving dish and top with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and place under a very hot grill or broiler to melt the sugar.
- Chill for about 1 hour before serving.