Chocolate & Tia Maria Fridge Cake
2 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate
1 cup FAGE Total 2%
1 cup heavy cream
5 tbsp corn syrup
1/3 cup coffee liqueur
1/3 cup strong black coffee
1 cup mixed nuts, dried fruit and broken cookies
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- In another bowl lightly whip the double cream then fold in the FAGE Total Greek Yogurt and put to one side.
- Mix the coffee and coffee liqueur together in a pan and warm. Then dissolve the corn syrup in the warmed coffee mix.
- When the chocolate has melted, pour in the coffee mix, and then fold in the mixed nuts/ dried fruit/ broken cookies.
- Now start to fold in the cream and yogurt into the chocolate mix.
- When the cream and yogurt is fully mixed into the chocolate pour the mixture into a 10 inch round cake tin. Refrigerate for 12 hours.
To serve, turn the cake out on to a board, cut into 10 portions, serve on dessert plate garnished with a sprig of mint and a dollop of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
<br> <br>Additional Notes: Personalize the mix of nuts, fruit and cookies using the products you have in the cupboard – or even used breakfast muesli. Also, if you don’t have any Tia Maria you could use rum or whiskey instead.