Crepes with Grilled Peaches and Plums and FAGE Total
17.6-oz container of FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
Honey to taste
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup milk
½ cup water
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
- Wash and cut peaches and plums in half.
- Heat grill on medium-high heat and place fruit face down. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until charred. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour and eggs together. Gradually add milk and water, stirring to combine. Add salt and butter and beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle. This will make one crepe. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes or until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen the crepe with a spatula, flip and cook the other side for another 2 minutes or until the bottom is light brown. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Place a crepe on a plate and spread FAGE Total onto the crepe. Place grilled peaches and plums evenly across the crepe. Fold the filled crepe in half to close. Drizzle honey over the crepe and serve. Repeat this process for remaining crepes.