Greek Lamb Kebabs with Yogurt Sauce
2 whole garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
1 tbsp chopped mint
1-2 pinch cayenne pepper
5 tbsp olive oil
1.5 lb extra-lean lamb, trimmed and diced
1/2 cup FAGE Total 5%
Juice from 1/2 lemon
4 whole pita
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and pour over the lamb.
- Leave for 4 – 6 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Thread the lamb onto 8 skewers and cook under a preheated grill for 8 – 12 minutes, turning once.
- Beat FAGE Total Yogurt with cayenne and mint.
- Warm pita, slit and arrange the meat into the pocket.
- Spoon over yogurt sauce and serve with a Greek salad.