10-12 whole medium-to-large strawberries
1 ½ cups FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 tablespoons light cream or milk of your choice
1 tablespoon agave or sugar (optional)
Sprinkles and small candies of your choice
- Wash strawberries and dry thoroughly with paper towel. Remove stem with a paring knife. Lay out the strawberries onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, light cream, and agave until smooth.
- Dip a lollipop stick about ½ inch into the yogurt mixture and then insert the stick into the strawberry from the stem side into the center. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Freeze strawberries for 15 minutes.
- Remove tray from freezer and dip each strawberry into the yogurt mixture. Add your choice of sprinkles or candy and return back into the freezer for at least 1 hour. Serve immediately.