Wooden or metal skewers
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
½ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
5 cloves garlic, minced
3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
2 teaspoons paprika
1 lemon zested then juiced
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
½ English cucumber, halved lengthwise and minced
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced
1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
½ teaspoon salt
Black pepper to taste
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak skewers in a pan of water.
- Cut the chicken breast pieces into 2-inch chunks and put them into a large bowl.
- Add and mix the rest of the marinade ingredients into the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place into the refrigerator. Marinate for at least one hour.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken and thread chicken onto skewers.
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat and cook chicken turning every 3-4 minutes per side until grilled chicken is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, combine Tzatziki sauce ingredients: cucumber, Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, mint, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Tzatziki sauce.