2 tbsp olive oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 (10oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ cup diced jarred piquillo peppers or spicy pickled peppers, drained
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
1⅓ cups grated Parmesan cheese (about 5oz), divided
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a small oven-proof casserole dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Stir in onion, garlic, oregano, and salt and sauté until onions begin to soften, 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze as much excess liquid from spinach as possible, and stir into onion mixture along with lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peppers, FAGE Total, 1 cup Parmesan, and feta. Transfer to casserole dish and top with remaining ⅓ cup Parmesan.
- Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
- Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container up to 4 days.