½ cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, or 5%
3 tablespoons lemon juice, zest of a lemon
1 tablespoon tahini
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Ingredients for Layering Salad:
Protein: egg, quinoa, chicken, steak, edamame, feta
Vegetables: cucumber, tomato, red onion, shredded carrot, avocado, corn
Greens: arugula, spinach, mesclun, romaine
- Place all dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Make your salads by adding the dressing to the bottom of the jar.
- Next place any proteins like egg, quinoa, chicken, steak, edamame, or feta.
- Next add vegetables like cucumber, tomato, red onion, shredded carrot, avocado, and corn.
- Top with leafy greens like arugula, spinach, mesclun, romaine or any other greens of your choice.