1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 large egg, slightly beaten
¾ cup milk of choice
¼ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Vegetable oil for the pan
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
Mint sprig (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, lightly whisk the egg and add milk, Greek yogurt, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Lightly brush pan with oil.
- Place batter in a squeeze bottle or a plastic baggie with a small corner cut off.
- Squeeze out batter a teaspoon size (about 2-3 cm in diameter) at a time. Cook until pancake starts to bubble. Flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with Greek yogurt, raspberries, maple syrup, and mint sprig.