1 cup FAGE BestSelf Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 cup granola of choice
¼ cup fresh blackberries, halved
¼ cup fresh blueberries
1 small kiwi, sliced
¼ cup diced pineapple
2 clementines, segmented
¼ cup sliced strawberries
1 Tablespoon honey
- Add about 1 heaping spoonful of yogurt to the bottom of 2 tall glasses.
- Top each with a sprinkle of granola, followed by the blackberries (dividing the fruit evenly among the 2 glasses).
- Repeat with another layer of yogurt and granola, followed by the blueberries.
- Continue layering yogurt, granola and fruit - kiwi next, followed by pineapple, clementine segments, and strawberries.
- Top with the remaining Greek yogurt, a sprinkle of granola, and drizzle of honey.