2 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 cup FAGE Total 5%
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
5 cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to the yogurt mixture.
- Divide batter into 6 bowls and add red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple to each respective bowl and mix well. Transfer each colored batter into its own piping or zipper storage bag.
- Preheat waffle maker to medium-high heat.
- Pipe red batter around the outside edge of the waffle iron followed by orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple batter. Close waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
- Cut waffles in half. Place the remaining ½ cup of Greek yogurt into a zipper storage bag and pipe yogurt to make clouds. Add sprinkles and serve immediately.