1 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup dark Dutch-process cocoa powder, sifted
½ cup cornstarch
4 ½ cups whole milk
3 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
12 chocolate sandwich cookies
1 cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%
Halloween themed toppers and candy
- In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt.
- Over medium heat, slowly whisk in cold milk.
- Stir constantly and bring to a boil for about 3 minutes or until the mixture can coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla extract.
- Place plastic wrap directly on top of the pudding and cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- While the pudding is cooling, place sandwich cookies into a reusable storage bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
- Once the pudding is cooled, add ¼ of the pudding into a medium bowl and mix in yogurt to make a lighter pudding.
- Assemble the parfait by spooning the dark pudding in a glass then add crushed cookie crumbs, and top with the lighter pudding.
- Garnish with extra yogurt, cookie crumbs, and your favorite Halloween themed candy.